Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Settling into our New Home


We are finally settling in to our new home in Florida. (Melbourne Beach view, on a morning walk, at left). I have been spending some time getting to know the area, meeting artists, gallery owners and visiting the local art museum. I just joined the Brevard Watercolor Society and I am looking forward to getting involved with the group. I also just sent a membership form in to the Florida Watercolor Society. I met a local interior designer who owns a small gallery in the historic downtown Melbourne, FL. She has taken some of my work and will be representing me here in the area. Elizabeth owns the Silken Galleria. Please stop and see her and take a look at the original paintings of mine she has in the gallery. You can find a list of all the galleries that carry my originals and prints on my website: click her for gallery representation page.
I just finished setting up my area, here at our house, to begin painting!!! Can't wait to see how the new surroundings influence my work. I am actively looking for new venues to teach my classes as well. I will try to be better about updating my blog now that we are finally getting settled in!

No comments: